Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Foodie.com
Fall is in full swing and so far, I’m liking it. It’s been very kind to us so far. I just came back from NYC and it had the most beautiful weather ever. It was right around 70s except for Sunday when it dropped down to 50s. But regardless, gorgeous and sunny. That’s the Fall I like.
Chicago is cooler. And temperature wise not necessarily awesome-wise, although I’m not gonna hate on my town, I love it anyway. I do wish it was warmer and that weather wasn’t so bipolar. Oh well. But can you believe Halloween is already next week?! Time is flying. Seriously.
So, Fall is pretty much the best time for recipes. It’s the season for only the BEST ingredients ever, apples, pumpkins, war and comforting, with delicious spiced flavors. Ahh… yes. I love it.
Today, I’m sharing a recipe collection filled with 14 delicious recipes that are my favorites for Fall. Enjoy!
Check out 14 Favorite Fall Recipes
Monthly Round-up Links:
Enjoy some awesomeness I found throughout the internets and more. If you like it, go and share it! Pay it forward
Foodie & Recipes:
- The Best Crockpot Applesauce Ever by Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
- Pumpkin Bread by Lean Green Bean
- Coffee-flavored Protein Pancakes with Macchiato Drizzle
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte by Against all Grain
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara with Sauteed Mushrooms and Bacon by Vanilla Verte
Health & Fitness:
Life, Business & Blogging:
- 31 Powerful Tips for getting More Engagement on Facebook (#29 is my favorite)
- How to create a lot of blog content by Lucky Bitch
- How to find free stock images for your blog & social media content – great list of sources to use
- 7 Crazy Mistakes we Make in Pursuit of Happiness by Marc & Angel Hack Life
- How to be more creative – a bit more insightful but applies to business nicely
- The Smart Way to Stick to Habits by ZenHabits
- How healthy is your money story? by guest writer, Siobhan McAuley
Since we don’t have comments enabled, please share this post by TWEETING or SHARING on FB to show support. Thanks <3