First of all, happy Labor Day everyone! Hope you all have a marvelous and safe day. I’m planning on going to the suburbs to hang out with my parents a little bit.
I’m excited to share some news with you today, I have been accepted as a #FitFluential Ambassador!!
I am stoked on this! I’ve waited about a month and yesterday they finally got back to me with my acceptance. I will wear the name proudly! I am very happy to see that this awesome community of fit bloggers have found my blog to be inspirational and motivational enough to be considered as one of the fitfluential bloggers! Yay! I will continue my journey to becoming healthy and fit and I will never ever stop. It’s a lifestyle.
What is FitFluential?
FitFluential is a nationwide network of highly influential fitness enthusiasts sharing their journey both online and offline through multiple social media platforms. FitFluential is the perfect combination of fitness and influence. Fitness has many definitions, whether you are an athlete or a fitness enthusiast or someone just striving to becoming more healthy and fit.
Fitness is all about fitting in to your LIFE. We’ll focus on four primary areas in everything we do: Eat, Sleep, Move, Enjoy.
- Eat– the fuel our body needs that tastes great and helps us reach our goals, whether it is weight loss, building muscle, or learning to eat a more sustainable diet
- Sleep – the importance of rest in getting fit cannot be disputed, and you must get enough sleep so your days are energized
- Move– from walking to bodybuilding, from Crossfit to yoga, let’s move and keep our heart and body healthy
- Enjoy– life must be enjoyed and there are times when a cookie or a cookout and a day off is just what you need.
By focusing on these four components of a healthy LIFE, we promote balance.
I am excited to be a part of this community and I will make you proud! This is a marvelous opportunity and I will wear the name well 🙂 If you’d like to apply to becoming a Fitfluential Ambassador, you can read about the requirements and guidelines here.
Question for you:
- What are you doing this Labor Day?