If you are looking for convenience and ease-of-use in a blender, you will find few better choices than a hand-held immersion blender. The best hand blender will offer you superior functionality in the form of a compact, durable device that will stand the test of time.
Not all hand blenders offer that level of quality; many are unfortunately made out of cheap materials and will quickly stop working. You save money on them initially, but over time they end up costing more as you pay to replace them.
If you want to get a quality blender that you can use for years, then check out our comparison table below. We have scoured Amazon.com to find the very best immersion blenders for sale. Scroll past our chart to learn more about choosing a blender and to read our immersion blender reviews.
|Picture||Name||My Rating||Amazon Link|
|Conair Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender||Read Reviews On Amazon.com!|
|Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed Hand Blender||Read Reviews On Amazon.com!|
|KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender||Read Reviews On Amazon.com!|
|Hamilton Beach 59765 2-Speed Blender||Read Reviews On Amazon.com!|
|Breville BSB510XL Immersion Blender||Read Reviews On Amazon.com!|
Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick
This powerful appliance is one of the most highly rated and popular immersion blenders on Amazon.com. What makes it an especially great choice is that it includes an array of attachments for grinding, chopping, blending, and whisking. This makes it much more than a blender—it is almost an all-in-one substitute for a food processor.
Considering that it comes at a low price tag and has outstanding reviews, this makes it our overall best pick in the category of hand blenders!
What To Look for in the Best Immersion Blender
When you are shopping for the best hand blender, what important features should you look for?
• Durable design. This is very important. A lot of low-cost hand blenders are cheaply built and will fall apart within a year or two of use, sometimes even less than that. You need to make sure you are buying a blender which can offer you years of use.
• Multiple speeds and settings for different jobs. This gives you the versatility to prepare a range of different foods and beverages. Look for a powerful motor as well for tough jobs.
• Sufficient length. If you need to blend ingredients in deeper dishes, you will need a long enough blender to be able to do it. Shorter blenders may limit the dishware you can use. At the same time, you do not want your blender to be too heavy or overwhelming, or it can be hard to use. Make sure the model you buy offers you superior control.
• Dishwasher-safe parts. This makes it easy to keep your blender clean.
• Attachments and accessories. Some hand blenders come with all kinds of cool attachments which extend their function. Examples include a chopper/grinder for solid foods, a whisk, and a measuring beaker. High-tech models like these with extra attachments actually are the equivalent of a hand-held food processor.
• Aesthetic design. This obviously isn’t as important as functionality, but an attractive blender can look nice sitting on your countertop.
Now that you have an idea what to look for in a hand blender, let’s get onto mini-reviews of the top-selling highly rated products on Amazon.com!
1. Conair Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
This immersion blender is one of the all-time best sellers on Amazon.com. With thousands of reviews, awesome feedback and a very sweet price point, it’s easy to understand why.
Features include two speeds for varied blending tasks and a powerful 200-watt motor. The long stick can easily reach even into deeper bowls and pots. The parts are safe for your dishwasher, and the ergonomic grip design makes the device comfortable to hold and operate.
One-touch control makes blending a breeze. Your purchase comes backed by a three-year warranty. Buyers say it packs plenty of power and is easy to use.
2. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed Hand Blender
When you buy this blender, it comes with attachments for blending, whisking, grinding, and chopping, making it a powerful and versatile choice. Like other popular Smart Stick blenders, it includes a 200-watt motor and an ergonomic handle.
According to buyers, the attachments make it a suitable replacement for most food processor functions. This arguably makes it an even better choice than the previous option.
3. KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender
This is another immensely popular blender.
Extra attachments are included for whisking and chopping. There is also a blending jar with a lid, and all parts are dishwasher safe. Buyers say that this blender features top-notch durable design and works great for long, tough blending jobs.
4. Hamilton Beach 59765 2-Speed Blender
This blender is another popular purchase. You can blend, mix, chop, whip, and puree.
All components are dishwasher safe and the motor offers 225 watts of power. Buyers report that this device works well until it doesn’t (it isn’t very sturdy and tends to break quickly).
5. Breville BSB510XL Immersion Blender
Features include ergonomic design, eight inches of depth, and a bell-shaped base that offers enhanced control over blending. The base is also specifically designed to protect your pots from scratching. Buyers say it is fast, powerful, and durable.
6. KitchenAid KHB2561CU 5-Speed Hand Blender
Features include a removable eight-inch arm for blending, an interchangeable bell blade for chopping, pureeing, and more, and whisk and chopper attachments. Customers say it is comfortable to use and also comment that it comes with a cool carrying case.
7. Vremi Hand Blender
This hand blender has more than 320 customer reviews with an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. You can buy it for $30-$70.
The first thing you will notice about this blender is its aesthetically appealing design and fun pink color. It includes a 350-watt motor for extra power and offers you eight different speeds.
The blades can be used for beating, whisking and chopping. The handle is slim and ergonomic for comfortable use and easy storage, and as a bonus you get a travel bottle to enjoy smoothies on the go.
8. Epica Extra Power Heavy Duty Blender
This hand blender gets you 350 watts of power, multiple speeds, and attachments for whisking and chopping. Buyers say it has excellent versatility.
9. Bamix Mono M133 Hand Blender
There are three stainless steel interchangeable blades which allow for blending, chopping and aerating.
The motor offers 140 watts of power for two speeds of blending. Customers report that it is very sturdily built and much more durable than a lot of cheaper models.
10. Waring WSB40 Immersion Blender
The Waring WSB40 is built with ergonomic design and is capable of blending, mixing and emulsifying. Customers report that for the most part it does its job, but that it has some problems with construction and doesn’t always work.
Now you should be ready to shop for the best immersion blender on Amazon.com! Look for a device with a powerful motor, durable design, and attachments you can use to chop, puree, whisk, and more.
If you have limited space in your kitchen (and your budget), a quality hand blender can offer you most of the functionality of a food processor in a compact, cost-effective package!
Last Updated on March 27, 2019