I hope your Holidays went beautifully. Did you indulge? Did you, perhaps, overindulge? I did. No shame, it was all worth it. If you haven’t seen the wonderfully delicious Polish Christmas foods we consumed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, you should check out yesterday’s WIAW post.
Needless to say it’s time to detox. I’m not one for fad diets but I do like my simple aids in the effort to get back on track. I usually drink an overload of green tea and white tea to help with the detox but what if you could drink a tea that’s especially designed to help you drop some pounds? There are a couple of those out on the market, of course, but I recently had the pleasure of trying a new company – Belight Tea. BELIGHT is an herbal tea blend that helps you lose weight naturally by improving your body’s digestion and metabolism in just one cup a day. Now, how cute is this box? When I first saw it, I thought it looked like a packaging for perfume! It’s just so pretty and sleek and attractive. I really like it!
BELIGHT combined six all-natural herbal ingredients, based on principles of Chinese medicine, that work together to help lose weight naturally. This combination aids weight loss by gently supporting your body’s natural metabolizing, processing, and elimination systems.
Through the combination of herbal ingredients, this dieter’s tea works in the following ways:
- inhibits the storage of dietary fats
- increases energy expenditure
- speeds dietary carbs and fats through digestive system, giving them less time to be absorbed and stored on the body
- breaks down protein faster, keeping it from gumming up the intestines and stagnating
- reduced stress response and cortisol production
- clears excess water, reducing volume from existing fat cells
- encourages fat cell suicide
- moves wastes out of the lower digestive tract quickly
- minimizes cravings for sweet and salty foods
Sounds pretty wonderful right? I just started drinking it so I can’t tell you my results just yet, but that’s why you can try this tea out for yourself and tell me the results you get yourself!
This giveaway of BELIGHT tea will have TWO winners in the US! So if you’re interested in trying this natural tea, enter right now 🙂
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Belight Tea. All text and opinions are my own.
Last Updated on March 28, 2019