- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/6 cup whole wheat flour (I just didn’t fill the 1/4 cup all the way that’s why it’s a weird measurement)
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 5 drops vanilla liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup water
- Dark chocolate chips, to taste (I used 1 Tbsp per pancake)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or soy yogurt for vegan option)
- 5 drops vanilla stevia
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
Mix dry ingredients together. Then add wet (except for chocolate chips) and mix.
Spray a pan with cooking spray and set on medium heat. Once the pan is warmed up, pour some of the mixture onto the pan. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
Let cook and when the pancake starts easily moving around on the pan (when you move the pan) then it’s time to flip. Cook on the other side for another minute or two. Repeat.
For the topping, I just mixed all of the topping ingredients together until it became smooth and creamy.
Nutritional Facts (for the pancakes): 362 calories, 21 grams of protein
Nutritional Facts (for the topping): 80 calories, 5 grams of protein
Kammie wants to know:
What’s your favorite topping on pancakes?
What’s your favorite pancake add-in?
Let me know in the comments below!
Sensual Appeal Blog may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.