Ahh… blissful moments. Those delicious moments of relaxation, clarity, and peace. Those moments we call blissful and oh so necessary for sane living. Wouldn’t you agree?
Sadly, many of us forget to take the time off from their busy days and spend a little bit of time on themselves. We forget that our wellbeing is not just physical but also mental. We need those little moments of me-time and relaxation in order to recharge and regenerate and continue with a positive outlook on life.
Benefits To Having Blissful Moments:
- regenerate your mind
- relax and de-stress your body
- uphold a positive life outlook
- better resilience to stressors
- ability to notice and enjoy the little things
- a greater sense of gratitude
- power of attraction – people enjoy being around people who are happy and the happier you feel the more positive things you will notice are happening in your life
I’d like to tell you how I took a blissful moment in my day last week. As you know, my internship is now over however last week was ultra busy withe a lot of projects being due and in general the last week of work chaos coming all at once. I like being busy but I can’t pretend like it wasn’t stressful at times.
[side note: If you’re like me and you use music as a way to help you get relaxed, check out my list of the Best Songs that are Perfect For Relaxing “Me” Time]
How did I relax during a stressful workday?
I took a walk.
During lunch time, whenever I felt like the day was getting busy and I felt myself getting stressed, I ate the lunch I brought a bit earlier and on lunch hour, I simply got my stuff and walked outside. I walked and I walked. I walked all around downtown for almost a full hour each time. It was great. It regenerated my mind, got me feeling invigorated from the (kinda) fresh air, and my body was happy for getting the movement and activity it desired to keep the blood flowing. Such a simple solution but yet it did so much to make my body and mind feeling more uplifted and positive for the rest of the day.
Sure, I know some people may be more stressed than others and need more than a simple daily walk to relax but I can assure you, if you do this daily, you will feel so much better than you did before! And if you need an extra boost – an easier boost of positivity in your day – I recommend neuro Bliss.
Happiness in a bottle?
Hey now, I won’t go crazy here. If you are so stressed your hair is turning white, this will not be your magic pill. However, this is a great alternative to taking terrible meds that only hook you for taking more and cost a ton of money. But then again, this may be just me – I am against prescription medications as a fix for almost any issue (except the obvious, like antibiotics for strep throat and flu and whatnot).
So what is neuro BLISS? It is a tropical citrus lychee flavored drink designed to reduce stress and relax the mind. But no worries, no nasty ingredients here! This one is full of natural ingredients and vitamins to help you.
- It includes chamomile and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants including L-theanine, and amino acid found in green tea which has been found to reduce stress, produce relaxation, and enhance focus.
- This combination provides a calming effect and promotes a positive outlook by reducing stress levels, improving memory and attention and supporting the brain, resulting in the ability to concentrate on one’s goals – not the pressure.
What about the stats, if you care about those:
- All varieties of neuro drinks have only 35 calories per bottle and contain no artificial colors or flavors. neuro drinks are available at Target, Walgreens, Safeway, 7-11 and other national grocery, convenience and drug stores.
What’s your blissful moment? neuro BLISS is joing a movement to help Americans reduce stress in their lives and take time to relax.
Enter the BLISS & Tell contest and weekly giveaway for a chance to win $10k dream vacation.
Grab your own Neuro Bliss coupon here!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Sensual Appeal Blog may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.