What are some great products and things I have been loving in January? This is a question I often get from readers and friends alike. We all like a good recommendation and the Monthly Favorites videos seem to be a staple for YouTube bloggers.
While I don’t consider myself YouTube centric, one of my bloggy goals for 2014 was to create a bigger presence on YouTube to supplement the blog. So make sure to subscribe to my channel!
Check out my January Favorites video and find out what are some things I have been enjoying this month, ranging from: food, health and fitness, beauty, books, monthly favorite blogs etc.
Here are the links to some of the things I mention…
Reference blog posts:
- The First Step in Overcoming Sugar Addiction (My Health Coach Update #1)
- The Ultimate Guide to Surviving a 3 Day Juice Cleanse
- Recipe: Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- Recipe: Chocolate Sunbutter Chia Pudding
Favorites for body and mind:
- Gabriel Code for body and mind transformation
- “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
- “Reconstructing Amelia” by Kimberly McCreight
- She Sweats 12 Week Transformation Program
Favorite blogger spotlight:
Just Making Noise – I stumbled upon this fantastic real food blogger recently during my research about more nutrition and real food facts, particularly about soaking grains and nuts. She has a ton of information about real food nutrition and leading a happy healthy lifestyle that’s totally natural – right up the alley I am paving for myself with my health coach. She has a ton of great information on her blog and I cannot recommend her enough.
Some posts I particularly enjoyed from her blog include:
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Soak Seeds And Nuts
- Soaking Grains…Why?
- Merry Minty Chocolate Peppermint Cake
Questions for you:
- What are some of your favorite foods from January?
- What music have you been loving in January?
Let me know in the comments!