Can you believe August is pretty much over? Time is flying.
I realize I say this all the time but it seems like the older you get, the faster time goes by. It’s crazy. Slow down!
Anyway, students are going back to school right about now… if you have kids I’m sure you’re excited for this. I’m done with school and being single I don’t have any more school talk, except at work for promotions, but this doesn’t mean I can’t share some deliciousness in the form of After-School Snacks suggestions with you 😉
Check out the embedded slideshow below!
Check out 12 Best After-School Snacks
Now for some link ups!
Marketing & Business stuff:
- How to finally be happy with your email list growth
- 3 easy ways to get more Email Subscribers to your Newsletter
- How to make blogging actually get you RESULTS in your business
- The blog commenting dilemma: to close or not to close?
- Facebook News Feed Changes & What it Means for you at Reach Your Peak
- Blog tip: how to host a successful link up at Eat Pray Run
Psychology & Lifestyle stuff:
- How to Finish What you Start (curing the curse of the creative)
- Finding Balance at Itz Linz
- Less Coffee, More Water at Sarah Ohm
- September Fitness Calendar (printable) by Well of Health
- Miracle Marathon Fundraiser by Fit Knit chick
- Coconut Pineapple Slaw (paleo) at Badass Fitness
- Lean Green Bean: 4 year Anniversary Foodie Link Post at Lean Green Bean
- Fabulous smoothies with Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Falafel Salad by Comfy Belly
- Double Chocolate Hazelnut Shookie by Unrefined Vegan
- Chickpea Pizza Crust (grain-free & stovetop) by Kitchen Stewardship
- Gluten-free Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes by Sugar-free Mom
- Healthy Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter by Desserts with Benefits
- Honey Chipotle Almond-crusted Chicken Strips by Back to Her Roots
- Chocolate Tofu Pie by Realistic Nutritionist
If you like any of the posts linked in this, please TWEET or share it on Facebook!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Foodie by Glam.
Last Updated on March 29, 2019