Wow, so I totally typed this whollllleeee thing and it took me like 20 minutes to type and I clicked publish but for some odd reason, it didn’t and the draft is gone. So that’s awesome. But ANYWAY, back to this. This is freaking awesome. I did not expect to be nominated and definitely not so early in my blogging “career.” I am thrilled and shocked, but pleasantly so. Thank you so much to Peter Block over at Feed Your Soul for nominating me. I am indeed trying to do it all, and I am thankful you noticed. Peter also has a lot of food porn going on at his blog so you should definitely check it out.
Here are the blogs I’m nominating…
I’m sure all of them have already been nominated for this numerous times and that’s okay. I want them all to know they are awesome and I always look forward to their new posts. In no particular order:
- Over at Cooking-Spree, the blog is beautiful. There is a slideshow of all of the deliciousness you are about to encounter and taste if you decide to make anything. Spree is “putting love on the table,” and I want to sit by that table.
- Cravings Gone Clean is a wonderful blog because it features all of the yummy desserts and I no longer have to feel guilty about looking. They are all made with natural ingredients which make for a more nutritious dessert. So much yumminess. So little time.
- I am all about organic and Deliciously Organic is too! Which is why she also on this list. I am glad I found her blog, she has a lot of wonderful recipes and they are all organic! Plus the design and layout of the blog makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- Eat, Play, Love is one of the first blogs I found when I started my blog journey. She makes me excited and look forward to the future when I have children of my own one day. Her blog is full of fun photos of her family and their adventures in the kitchen.
- I also follow Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. Although I am not a vegan, I like to incorporate all kinds of food into my diet and her vegan recipes are no different. I am always into anything that is healthy and while I don’t have much experience with veganism, I always check her blog for inspirations and stuff I could make too.
- Frugal Feeding is a blog we should all be subscribed to if we are on a budget. Not only does his food look amazing, it is all done in a “frugalista” fashion which is something I love, being a college student and all.
- More food porn over at Healthy Delicious. However, not only is the food on her blog delicious, it is also healthy! Two great things in one title. Could this get any better?
- Healthy Kitschy Vegan started out as a food blog and recently turned into a more fitness route, which is okay with me. You can never know too many fitness tips!
- A poetic food blog at Just a Smidgen is gorgeous to look at and not just because of the food – the blog itself makes me think of summer, weddings, and France (?). Basically, everything that is beautiful.
- I like following Love, Sweat, and Beers because she works hard and I always look forward to her posts of what she ate and what she’s up to. She seems like an awesome person.
- Natural Noshing is a wonderful natural food blog. Lots of delicious food photography and natural healthy recipes. The title is awesomely clever and it’s hard to forget. Worth checking out!
- I have pinned so many things from Naturally Ella, it’s ridiculous. But all of her stuff looks just so good!
- Similarly to above, The Healthy Foodie is another blog I can’t stop looking at for hours at a time. Too many great recipes, I just want to do them all.
- A great inspiring blog, The Lean Green Bean. She posts about healthy food options but also about leading a healthy and active life.
- The Craving Chronicles are amazing. The photography is top-notch and inspires me to get better at my own craft. Plus it all must taste crazy good!
Now, here are some fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Poland and came here when I was 13 going on 14.
- Kids made fun of my accent in school so I worked very hard at leaving it behind. Today, I have a slight accent but most people can’t tell I wasn’t even born here.
- I started blogging very recently and I actually only recently started being interested in cooking and baking.
- My mom would always try to convince me to bake stuff, she would say she started when she was so young and she can’t understand why I won’t do the same. I always just brushed her off saying “It’s just not for me.”
- I followed the Blood Type Diet for one year, but being a blood type B, there are just too many things I can’t eat, such as tomatoes and pumpkin. I try to keep those limited even now but I don’t treat them as off-limits (although I should). I still don’t eat chicken since it was one of the red flags.
- I haven’t been eating chicken for 2 years now.
- I was a vegetarian for 6 months in the beginning of freshman year of college.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs